Comment on page
Meet The Team
Yakushima Corporation is developing the game and its assets. Initially founded by Daishizen Sensei, the company enlarged its stockholders progressively by integrating the most dedicated team members.
- CEO & Founder - Daishizen Sensei Twitter - https://twitter.com/DaishizenSensei He's a Corporate Finance Advisor, an Entrepreneur, and a Dev. He begin to raise funds for top 100 companies buyout operations in severals bank like Bnp Paribas. One day he no longer supported the ultra-centralization of the system and the funding that didn't correspond to its human and ecological values, so he quit his job to set up an ecological clothing brand, using wine to create leather, metal 3D printer for metal parts, and Ethereum to trace supply-chain. He's a Vue.js dev, he made several web-app and Solidity smart contracts. And as a hobby, some expertise with 3D Architectural Design (Blender, Keyshot), and Game Engines (Unreal Engine, Unity3D). He live in France, is graduated from a Business School in France and Hong Kong. And is a big fan of japanese culture, retro-gaming and a decentralized word where humans around the world could live free and in harmony with nature (Daishizen mean Nature in Japanese)
- CTO - OrkBlutt Old white-hat hacker, he has more than 30 years of progaming experience. He discovered Unreal Engine with the version 2 when he helped EvenBalance to make a better version of PunkBuster to detect cheaters in the "America's Army" game. He worked on Unreal Engine technology with v3, v4 and now 5. His preferred language is C++ but he's able to code with everything. Previously being the CTO of a big French security company for 17 years, he managed technical teams of more than 150 people but still found time to code. He's now dedicated to the Yakuverse and will manage it's long-term development.
- COO - Kinetic Twitter - https://twitter.com/Dejitaruatisuto He's a 3D artist, musician, space-science nerd and an avid outdoorsman with a passion for film and cinematography. He started his 3D modelling career by learning how to use Blender and has discovered he can make a living with this new-found skill. He has a long embarrassing history of playing video games which led his desire to learn the basics of game development and how to make his own. He started by practicing with small freelance projects, and worked up to integrating his knowledge into a vast array of skill-sets including expertise in world and character design.
- Artist Lead - Mine®️iginal He is a civil engineer, 3D artist and a musician with over 10 years of experience of 3D modeling with Blender. He's been working several years as an architect and around 2017 he got into the game development world. He is proficient in Blender, After Effects, Unreal Engine 5, and Archicad.
- Marketing Lead - 773 plays His background is in marketing and public relations. With experience in a lot of different nationwide brands here in the US. He love gaming (played wow, RuneScape, warframe any MMORPG I could growing up) & anime’s like Naruto, boruto, full metal alchemist. He's hoping to help expand Yaku & help us complete our mission
- Developer Lead - Sariel Twitter - https://twitter.com/sariellau Since 2008, sariel begins his journey as a software engineer and cooperated with serveral software house and become the full stack developer, specialized in serveral programming languages, such as Java, JS, C++, C#, Objective-C, Swift. Sariel is experienced in developing corporate cloud system, as well as native and hybrid mobile application. He has been in a cloud technology firm as the technical lead managing 15 developers for different projects. With the boost of growth in web3 industry, sariel has self learnt in Rust and solana, and make use of his specialised skill in react.js, node.js and mongodb, to particiate in web3 dapp development.
- Artist - Manchez Twitter - https://twitter.com/Manchez_sol Manchez is a 3D artist, musician, designer, and video game aficionado. As a recent graduate from college with a B.S. in Industrial Design, Manchez made his debut in the Web3 world as one of the founders of the Metaverse vehicle project Cha Cha Vans. He has worked as a freelance designer creating NFTs and digital collectables for big names like Shaq and Steph Curry through FTX (RIP). Manchez found his love for video games aided in his learning of Unreal Engine 5 and Unity, and he now serves as the character and vehicle specialist for Yaku. He also spends his time with his multi-dimensional design practice, 'studio', that uses Virtual Reality design and 3D printing to create bespoke and functional furniture using recycled plastics.
In addition to named members here the Yaku team also consists of: 2 additional full-stack app developers, 2 massive-multiplayer specialist consultants, 2 community moderators and an alpha hunting team of 2.